Consumer Directed Services (CDS)
Join Our Family
CDS in Texas has been offering support to people who choose consumer direction for over 10 years.
We have grown from a tiny agency to one of the largest in Texas. What hasnâ€™t changed is our commitment to individual service and support.
CDS in Texas provides a foundation of support that enables individuals with disabilities to self-direct their care.
The cornerstone of our success is our team's compassionate and dedicated relationship with the families we serve.
If you are just learning about consumer direction, we invite you to explore our website. We support all of
the programs listed below anywhere in the State of Texas.
- Community Attendant Services (CAS)
- Community Living Support Services (CLASS)
- Deaf-Blind Multiple Disabilities (DBMD)
- Family Care (FC)
- Home and Community Based Service (HCS)
- Medically Dependent Children Program (MDCP)
- Personal Care Services (PCS)
- Texas Home Living
- Star Plus – all managed care organizations. (Choose LifeSpan as your CDS provider. LifeSpan is a sister agency.
Community First Choice is a new service offered through managed care effective June 1. Choose DSSW as your agency. DSSW is our parent company.)
- Superior Star Plus PCS services for foster care children. (Choose LifeSpan as your CDS provider. LifeSpan is a sister agency.)
Problem receiving calls from TMobile customers
Attention TMobile cell phone users. We are currently unable to receive incoming calls from TMobile customers. This is affecting our San Antonio, Beaumont and Houston office at this time. If you are trying to reach one of these offices, please call the on-call number or call from a non TMobile cell phone. We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing, be assured we are working closely with our voice provider to have this resolved as soon as possible.