Consumer Directed Services (CDS)
Join Our Family
CDS in Texas has been offering support to people who choose consumer direction for over 10 years.
We have grown from a tiny agency to one of the largest in Texas. What hasn’t changed is our commitment to individual service and support.
CDS in Texas provides a foundation of support that enables individuals with disabilities to self-direct their care.
The cornerstone of our success is our team’s compassionate and dedicated relationship with the families we serve.
If you are just learning about consumer direction, we invite you to explore our website. We support all of
the programs listed below anywhere in the State of Texas.
- Community Attendant Services (CAS)
- Community Based Alternatives (CBA)
- Community Living Support Services (CLASS)
- Deaf-Blind Multiple Disabilities (DBMD)
- Family Care (FC)
- Medically Dependent Children Program (MDCP)
- Personal Care Services (PCS)
- Primary Home Care (PHC)
- Texas Home Living
- Star Plus – all managed care organizations. (Choose LifeSpan as your CDS provider. LifeSpan is a sister agency.)
- Superior Star Plus PCS services for foster care children. (Choose LifeSpan as your CDS provider. LifeSpan is a sister agency.)
TxP2P trains Peer Mentors around the state!!
We are having one in Austin this Saturday, and the info follows!!
If you have a parent group, bunch of friends, fellow parents from school who would like to be trained as Supporting Parents – please contact us!!
Our 2015 training schedule is being set and we would love to come to your area!!